The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ Black Oak Forest ►

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

◄ Black Oak Forest  ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 pm

◄ Black Oak Forest  ► Bare_o10
◄ Black Oak Forest is the packs favorite hunting area, the grass is still green here and plants are for the most part healthy. Ths place has much more animals then other areas because it is farthest away from where the fire started and all the scared and now homeless animals retreated here or to the Howler pack's territory

◄ Animals Found Here~ Deer, elk(very few), caribou, red fox, rabbits, racoons, weasels, squirells, chipmunks, crows, and hawks
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net/
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

My burnt paws ache. My fathers blood is still splattered upon my pitch black fur. I haven't got the slightest clue how I lost my sister, Clawess. Searching, my muzzle sweeps the ground, scenting for her scent. I can't find it. I howl angrily in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I slowly pad into the forest with cold hungry eyes. Glancing around, I try to track down an animal that could suite as my dinner though I cut my tracking short as I hear a howl. The high sound rings in my ears for moments and I growl, shaking my head violently to geth the sound out of my ears. After a moment I pause, a paw slightly raised above the forest floor as gold eyes scan the forest, searching for vivtim of that howl. Finally I scent the fae who let out the howl and I slowly stalk forward, following my nose to her scent. After moments of walking, I finally stop, spotting the wolf ahead who had howled[Feral].
Back to top Go down
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm

I turn, both scenting and hearing another wolf[Dark]. Who are you? I huff, still annoyed I managed to loose my sister. I try not to notice the burning of my paws, as I had stepped on some sticks still burnin from the last week.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:19 pm

I growl at her, seeing her annoyance clearly at the sight of me, "Im Dark, leader of the Darkening Pack, now who are you and what are you doing on my territory?" I ask, feeling irritated that my hunting was interupted though relieved she wasnt a Howler pack member, or at least didnt smell life one...I flicked my ear, watching her closely for a response.
Back to top Go down
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

I am Feral, and I am looking for my wretched sister, Clawess. Say, you haven't happened to have come by her, would you? She looks like me, onl =y she has these really annoying aqua blue eyes. I spat the words of my sister out as though I had snatched up a burning stick. I straigten myself, showing this gruff looking male I'm not afraid. I never had been.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

I think for a moment in silence and then I shake my head, knowing the only wolf I have met was Lavi. Suddenly I wander if she was attacked or if the Howler pack had found out that she was a spy. He shrugged, she was the one who had choze to be the spy, not him. He glanced back to the fae who called herself Feral and he shook his head. "No, I have not...have you seen a white male wolf by the name of Howl? He is my arch enemy and he also happens to be my brother." I respond, my mind suddenly wandering off to why we were even blood related.

Suddenly I jerk my head up with a sharp and fierce growl, my hackles rise and my lips pull back, exposing my ivory growl. I glance a glare to Feral,
"Thats his scent right there..and he smells close," I say, a low growl stuck in my throat. Suddenly I turn and stalk torwards the scent, wandering why is was so strong.

◄ The Clashing Borders ►
Back to top Go down
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am

No, I haven't even seen any other wolf her except you.I almsot snap. I am still very irritated that Clawess managed to give me the slip.... I'll just have to track her down. I look to Dark as he speaks of Howl's scent. I sniff the air myself. I watch with curiousity as Dark stalks away to where the scent must be coming from. I shrug and follow; perhaps this Howl fellow has seen my sister? I know I will not be able to sleep untill I have slayed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Black Oak Forest ►   ◄ Black Oak Forest  ► I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ Black Oak Forest ►
Page 1 of 1