The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ Shimmer Falls ►

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Shimmer Falls ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ Shimmer Falls ►   ◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

◄ Shimmer Falls ► Shimme10
◄ The Shimmer Falls is in a hidden area near large towering rocks which are located near the forest. The water is a beautiful blue color and the water is extremly cold and fresh. There is a small pool of water below the fall that catches the water and it is always cool and wetter here, with mist spraying off the water. This is a particular relaxing and secluded place with the towering rocks around it, it is rather hard to get in and few bother trying to get down here but the view is always worth it

◄ Animals Found Here~ Turtles, blue jays, wood peckers, mocking birds, lizards, frogs, salamanders, few small silver fish, and rabbits
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Shimmer Falls ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Shimmer Falls ►   ◄ Shimmer Falls ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

(Let the excitement begin!)
After a time I scrabble down the last stone crevice and hop down beside the bottom of the waterfall where my muscles tense and hackles raised as I easily recognize the strange scent of human. Though, somehow, this scent is different. Somewhat softer and not as strong, the scent immediately reminds me of very young puppies and I shake my head, eyes darting around. Finally my eyes rest on a blanket. I slowly pad torwards the soft lilac blanket and the scent appears to be stronger now as I approach. As I get closer I realize with a start that a girl hunan pup is bundled inside. I pad up, stopping just in front of the bundle and I pear closer, leaning over the blanket to see the tiniest human girl face I have ever seen. I sigh, knowing I cannot leave her as she was a defenseless pup, even though a human pup. My ears flatten but I dip my head and gently pick up the bundle and quickly pad to the den, not sure what others would think of me bringing her there. I wasn't so confident about bringing her with me, but I knew inside I could never leave her without parents. I sigh and grip the bundle tighter.

~The Main Den~
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net

◄ Shimmer Falls ►
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ ROLEPLAYING ► :: ◄ Howler Pack Territory ►-
Jump to: