The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Clashing Borders ►

Go down 
+3
Dark
Lavi
Howl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ The Clashing Borders ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 pm

◄ The Clashing Borders ► The_bo10
◄ This is both the pack borders(Howler territory is the one with red azealas and Darkening Pack is the looming trees) from either of the packs. This is where the two pack disputes are handeled here and most of the fights take place here on the two packs borders

◄ Animals Found Here~ Rabbits, squirells, humming birds, crow, songbirds, blue jays and cardinals
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:05 pm

I slow down as I enter the area, my paws padding softly on the dead leaves and mulch beneath my paws. i glance around, coming to a halt and I can scent Dark and another wolf's scent extremly close by. My hackles rise and I start to growl softly though it cuts off as I realize no other wolf of his pack has crossed the borders...yet. Suddenly I glance behind me as I hear Lavinia padding after me and I flick my ears, waiting for her to appear out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Lavi appeared out of the bushes, she glanced towards Howl. "I figured you smelled a stranger's scent, so I followed." she commented. "Hope you don't mind." she added with a friendly tone. "With no sense of smell and all, I can only guess." she shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:19 pm

I slowly pad forward, suddenly stopping just behind my border and my eyes flash aggressivly as I see Howl and Lavi. A small smirk crosses my face as I realize this would be a perfect place to attack him and take my rightfull territory, with one against two, me and Lavi would be able to bring him down easily. However I pause, my smirk fading into a tight frown as I wander if Lavi was here to say that she had joined the Howler pack. I immediatly growl at the thought and my hackles raise, suddenly willing to attack Howl though I scent yet another wolf coming near. My eyes flash to Lavi, to see if she really had joined his pack or if she was just a great actor though y eyes quickly dart away from her and I lock my glare on Howl, pretending I had no connection with the fae.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net/
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

I walked out of the bush and snarled. The scent of the strangers was strong. My black fur stood on end as I looked around. I trusted my gut when it said to follow when Lavi did. I had no trust ion her and I took my place by Howls right flank as his second. My blue eyes never stayed in one place and my gaurd never went down.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Lavi perked her ears and looked over at Dark. Her expression was cold as she watched him. Yet her eyes told a different story. Her piercing green eyes lit up at she looked at her alpha. "Thats the brute that attacked me earlier." she spoke in disgust. She glanced over at Rain, then at the bushes. She knew who would come next. "You shouldn't have left him." she whispered to Rain, and pointing towards the trees, where the yearling hid.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

I notice that she is acting and I nod ever so slightly, turning my glaring gaze on her. I growl slightly and my eyes dart up as I notice a new wolf[Rain] enter the area and I scent a young wolf as well. I huff and take a step back, as if in defeat hence there were more wolves than I.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Catching Bandis scent I flicked my tail calling him out. "Stay beside me." I called to the yearling. Glancing at Lavi I noticed her eyes had lit up at the sight of Dark. "Dont trust her." I whispered softly into Howls white ear.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Lavi heard Rain perfectly. She went over to the trees and grabbed the yearling from his hiding place. She held him by the scruff then went back over, dropping him next to her. "Stay." she orders with a slight growl. "This is dangerous, you should have stayed with Clawess." she grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:40 pm

I freeze as I hear the wolf speak about not trusting Lavi. I just manage to keep back a loud growl, angered that this wolf may ruin the whole plan and be so nosy, not only that but tell Howl about it as well. After a moment my eyes slowly travel to Lavi's face, hoping she would keep her cool or hadnt heard the spoken words but I see she either ignored them or didnt hear as she simply went and picked up a young wolf who appeared to be an apprentice. I wonder faintly who it is, they looked somewhat simular but I shrugged and turned my cold eyes on the fae[Rain] and Howl.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Bandi poked his head from under Lavi and looked over at the strange male on the other side. He stayed close to his sister anyway, though he had a feeling this was the wolf she was working for. Bandi flicked his ears agaisnt his head, a sign he was frightened.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

I suddenly snear at the young wolf, my sharp fangs flashing and saliva dripping from my maw as my eyes dart to the wolf and notice him looking frightened. Suddenly I stop, not knowing if this wolf had a connection with Lav but I shrug and growl lowly at him anyways, just hoping to scare him more.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

I smiled at Dark as he growled. My flame tail curled around my hind-legs. My blue eyes flashed as I turned to Lavi. "Hey Lavi." I growled, "Why dont you go join your alpha?" My head tilted as I asked my question. "I saw how your eyes lit up when you saw him. Your good but not good enough." I snarled taking a step closer tensing my dody ready to attack as my eyes went cold while I detached from my emotions in preparation for battle.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm

(That's a bit to fast. Their signs weren't at all obvious.)

Lavi looked at Rain with a puzzled look. "What are you talking about? I'm with my alpha, on this side of the territory." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:55 pm

"Leave her alone." Bandi snarled, his ears back as he stood there bravely infront of his sister. He glanced back at his sister, then at Rain. He remembered his mother doing this once, when she protected him from another pack.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 pm

"I trust what I can see and what my insticts say." I said, "You are twisted like he is." Looking at Bandi I stepped back. "I wont force you to move but if you stay there you will get hurt." I warned him.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 pm

"Your accusing me because of your instinct?" Lavi questioned. A cold growl escaped her throat. "I hope your not threatening my baby brother." she growls, stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:17 pm

"Hurting my family will hurt me too. So it doesn't matter either way." Bandi replied with his tail raised.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I shook my head. "I am not threatening only warning." I said. Shrugging my shoulders I smiled at Lavi. "Not just my instincts but what I see and i see more than Im given credit for." I snarled leaping over Bandi and knocking into the fae. My voice and eyes held no emotions as I dug my claws into her pelt. "I give you one chance to leave with Dark and never come back." I growled bristling.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 am

"Stop!" Bandi shrieked. Lavi is a bloodlust killer, she'll kill her easily. Rain doesn't know what's she's getting herself into. She wont win. I don't want her to die.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 am

"You call that a warning?" Lavi asked, and slammed Rain against the ground in a tight pin with her impressive speed and reflexes. She had her paw on her throat, to stop her from being able to fight back. "Do you always turn on your pack mates?" she asked, slightly disgusted. "Ever since I joined this pack, you've treated me like nothing but dirt. You've seemed weird since me and Clawess joined. You just want Howl for yourself, Sorry hun, but this is a pack." Lavi growled. She let go of the small fae then went over to Bandi. "You stay away from her." she ordered, loud enough for anyone to hear. "Fighting in front of your enemy, your making us look bad." she muttered to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 am

I huffed as I was slammed to the ground. Standing I shook the dirt of my pelt. When Lavi turned her back to talk to Bandi I lept. Her back paws left the ground as I slashed my claws into the side drawing blood. "I treat you like you deserve." I snapped. "You are and will always be my enermy. FYI, I do know this is a pack and you dont know the real me I havent changed one bit." My ivory fangs closed around one of her legs and a loud snap filled the air. Bone showed through the brocken skin. "I didnt nearly kill myself training for nothing." I growled.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 am

(Woah, that's a big extreme. At-least let me reply to defend myself, this is a very one sided fight)

Lavi simply pushed Rain away with her blackleg. She then turned her head. "Never push a Blackblood." she warns. "You want to know why? Because we get angry very very easily." she growls, her eyes began to glow a neon green. "And when we're angry, we do stuff we don't mean."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:34 am

I smiled. "Oh Im so sorry." I said sweetly and so very clearly falsly. My blue eyes darkened until they were almost black. I seem to grow as I let go of everything showing an unknown curse that surrounded me for the first time. It had been placed on me at a young age but had never shown. I grew to the size of a Dire Wolf and more flame markings appeared. "Wanna have a go?" I enquire tilting my head with a smirk. "None in the pack ever tried to make me angry after this curse was put on me cause we didnt know what would happen."
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 am

Bandi jumped between them. "Stop it!" he yelled. "Lavinia is the only family I got. Why are you accusing her and randomly attacking her? That's not the way our pack went. We never fought our packmates. Why are you doing this?" Bandi growled, her ears flattened agaisnt his head. He was scared of Lavi. Whenever she was like that she killed someone."I don't want you to die either." he yelled at Rain. Being a yearling, he is much to young to use that mode. Not to mention he hasn't got enough anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ The Clashing Borders ►
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ ROLEPLAYING ► :: ◄ Non-Pack Territory ►-
Jump to: