The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Clashing Borders ►

Go down 
+3
Dark
Lavi
Howl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 am

I sighed and shook my head. "I have seen her kind before. You can join her or step aside Bandi." I said simply glaring at the reddish fae behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 am

"Her kind? She is my kind, so what are you saying?" Bandi questioned. "I'm not going anywhere. We just found a home, I wont let anyone screw it up for us. Not after everything we lost." Bandi growled. I wish mum were here. She'd know what to do. She'd protect me, Lavi wont. She never does. But family is a family..? I don't leave family,. he thought
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:58 am

Shaking my head I smiled. "She is your kind of wolf yes but her personality is one of a tratior." I said simply, "She wont protect you, now or in the future. My bet is she didnt in the past either." My long claws dug into the dirt under my paws creating deep farrows.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:11 am

"You don't know that. You don't know her. You haven't taken the time too. You've made yourself believe she is some sort of traitor because of a few looks she gave you. Lav is always like that. You get used to it." Bandi replied. He glanced towards his sister, who had calmed down by now. Her eyes were normal. Even so, the yearling was determined to stop a fighting from happening. He looked back at Rain, watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 am

Smiling I shook my head letting go of my anger and the curse lifted. "I saw how she acted when she saw Dark." I said, "But belive what you want. I cant change that." I turned my back from the two wolves and sat down closing my eyes and reaching out with my other sences ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:30 am

Bandi sighed. Relieved it was over. He glanced over at his sister. "I wish Deathbeat was here. He was the peacemaker between us. We need him more than ever now." he mumbles and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:31 am

"Well he's dead." Lavi replied softly. "Thinking of the past wont help you. Let it go." she sighs, and laid down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 am

"You never get what you want." I said to the yearling without looking back. I could feel his relief but knew it wasnt over yet.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:39 am

Bandi flicked his ears back and ignored Rain. The yearling stayed near his sister, and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 am

My eyes slowly drag away from Darks after long moments as I hear growling. I notice Lavi and Rain are snapping at each other but quickly settle it and I glare at them for moments, not sure why they were fighting, especially with Dark just a ways from them. I knew Dark wouldn't attack, that would be 1 to 4 wolves. He prefers the advantage in the fight not the disadvantage. That much i knew about him. But even so them fighting is embarrsing. I know Dark will not care because his pack would probably have fights all of the time. But my pack? No. I growled softly and glanced back at Dark. I didnt feel a fight coming on today with him but what about Rain and Lavi? i shrugged, deciding i would have to ask whats up with each other later where Darks prying ears couldnt hear. I quickly turned back to Dark and wondered if I should wait for him to leave first or if I should go ahead and head back to the den.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 am

I watch silently at the small fight between Lavi and Rain and I almost laugh but manage to keep it back though I was glad that Lavi was keeping her cool but wasn't being a sweet heart even when a wolf was trying to fight her. Again I notice that the yearling and Lavi are speaking and sitting close, so I assume they must be related. A sudden smirk crosses my muzzle as I wonder if he would come and join me when Lavi came back I shake my head, he was just a scared apprentice so it wouldn't be that terrible if he decided not to join. I sigh, deciding not to fight today as I wasn't sure if she found out any valuable information yet, though I did just discover that the black and white flamed fae could grow larger, now I could plan a better attack if I fight with her one day. With a last snarl I slowly turn and disappear into the foliage, heading back to the den.

~The main cave~
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net/
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:26 am

I find my way here through the folage just in time to see a fight stop. My curiosity gets the best of me. have you seen a fae that looks like me but she's got blue eyes? I ask, trying to keep my voice from going into a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

Location : How could you not see me?! I'm right in front of your face!

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:35 am

I break through the bushes extremly late, but I see my sister. Feral, I say, flicking an ear at her. I can tell by the way her tail shivers that she is trying hard not to snarl at the others in Howl's pack. I know she can smell me on them, and I can almost feel a fight going on. She's no match for me, as she hard refused for a mentor when we were apprentices. I had been trained by my mother.
Back to top Go down
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 am

Clawess! I snarl, my teeth bared. I tense, my body hard. My green eyes flash angrily as I glare at her.
(I can't be bothered to switch users. Lazy me.)
Feral,I repeat.I glance to Howl, Rain, Lavi, and Bandi, wondering what their reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 pm

I watch with a scowl on my face as Dark retreats into the forest though I start with a jerk as a fae appears in his place. I also notice that Clawess finally shows up and I realize their is tension between them so I take the rival fae as Feral, who Claw had been speaking angrily about earlier. I growl at Feral, "Leave now, go follow your alpha before a fight breaks out," I order gruffly, my fur flattening at Darks retreat. I'm ready to leave, to go ahead and go back to the den though I am not leaving with Feral standing on the bridge of the border.
Back to top Go down
Feral

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 pm

A growl slips from my lips as who must be Howl orders me to leave. It would have been an unsuccesful fight anyway; it was me againest Clawess and she had friends. I sigh angrily. Bye, Feral. Clawess says sickeningly sweet, and my growl increases. I turn to go, my body stiffening in protest. I follow Dark to where the den must be, my brain screaming at me to turn around and attack Clawess. The time is not right, I tell myself, and my body stops fighting.
~The main cave~
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Lavi watched them go, then got to her paws. "We should go back to our dens too. " She suggests lightly. "They're out numbered, they wont risk it." she added and relaxed her shoulders. She looked over at Howl for his decision.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 pm

I stared after Feral as she leaves, my face emotionless and muscles still tense. After a long moment my glare breaks and I look over at Lavi as she addresses me.and I slowly nod, turning I start to pad into the forest torwards the den though I pause and glance back, making sure the others are following. I was no longer worried about Dark, I now knew and so did he that we outnumbered him. I relaxed, muscles loosening and brain at ease as I do not expect an attack any time soon, well except from Feral and Clawess but I figured I could stop that from happening. after a moment I shake my head and start home, though I suddenly falter and turn, scenting something in the distance and I decide to investigate, my hackles raised.

Last edited by Howl on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Lavi picked Bandi up by the scruff then followed him back to the dens.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I listened as the other wolves left for the den. I sighed and rose to my paws padding away from the packs and along the borders.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

Location : How could you not see me?! I'm right in front of your face!

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:44 pm

I glare at the spot where Feral had disappeared to. I shake my head, trying to dismiss all thoughts of my sister. I follow the others to the den.
~the den~
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm

I sl0w down as I enter the area, a snarl on my maw as I glance around, clearly scenting that Lavi has entered Dark's territory. I snarled, what was she doing in their? You could of at least went around his territory! I growl in frustration and pear into the forest. "Lavi?" I hiss out to her, not exactly respecting a response. After a moment I growl in frustration once again at no response before I take a breath, and step over Dark's territory before I start to quickly and warily trot after her scent.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm

I trotted back to where the near fight had happened. Howl and Lavis scents had come to me in the breeze and I was worried. Noting that Howls scent was fresher made me think that he was following Lavi. I snarled softly and hurried after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Clashing Borders ►   ◄ The Clashing Borders ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ The Clashing Borders ►
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ ROLEPLAYING ► :: ◄ Non-Pack Territory ►-
Jump to: