The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ Howl the epic Alpha ►

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ Howl the epic Alpha ►   ◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

◄ Welome To Howl's Bio ►

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► Howl10
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
◄ Name~ Howl
◄ Gender~ Male
◄ Age~ Three years
◄ Species~ Grey wolf mix alaskan wolf
◄ Pack~ The Howler Pack
◄ Rank~ Alpha Male
◄ Dad~ Thunder
◄ Mom~ Song
◄ Brother~ Howl
◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJj1Ei-yOPRAtewb78nxbgmcFdBTnGaGQoTNmPy26VNCLgzW-M
◄ Fur Length~ Medium
◄ Fur Texture~ Soft and somewhat wavy
◄ Fur Color~ Pure white though it can appear to be creamish gold in the sun light
◄ Eye Color~ Golden caramel color
◄ Scars~ A few scratches on his flanks, chest, muzzle, and legs
◄ Build~ Same as his brother, he is a large muscular wolf with a long tail, big paws, and fat ears
◄ Personality~ Howl is straight forward and he does not like to goof off. He is serious when it comes to being alpha and he is confident about what he does which can make him reassuring. He is usually calm and patient though sometimes he snaps, you do not want to get on is bad side his good side is the ay to go because he can be extremely friendly, he also meats your tone. If you are aggressive to him he will be aggressive back, If you are kind, caring, or sarcastic to him, he will be kind caring and sarcastic back, he does not like wolves who do not mean business and he will tell you if your annoying him or how he feels, he does not care what others think of him
◄ Likes~ climbing things, pups, swimming, and howling
◄ Dislikes~ Dark, fire, and bears
◄ Habits~ Climbing up trees to sleep or eat a meal
◄ Skills~ He is great at climbing things, he is also a well hunter and fighter. He has large muscle and boosts of stamina, he is decently quick
◄ History~ Howl was born to his two parents, Thunder and Song who were forced mates. His parents did not like each other and they could never agree on anything, constantly fighting and growling at each other. So wen Howl was born looking somewhat like his father, Song did not like him very much. And then when Dark(Howl's brother) was born looking like Song, Thunder hated him. It went back and forth, Song calling Thunder names and Thunder calling Dark names. Though Thunder loved Howl dearly, Howl ever understood why he was loved and Dark was not, but he just let it be that way. Howl was over all happy with his life, even though Song would ignore him and never give him comfort, he still had Thunder. Howl loved Thunder dearly, he was just upset that he treated Dark that way because thy were still brothers. Through out his first year of life he was happy, content, and life could not be better for him. Thunder had him spoiled and Thunder had also taught him how to fight, hunt, and explore. But suddenly Dark had started acting different. He did not speak much and he would glare off into space. At first How was confused until one day he realized Dark was angry because he had not been taught how to hunt and fight. So a few months after he tuned a year Howl decided to go teachDark all of the things he learned. However just as he was on his way to go teach Dark some things, the pack was attacked by a rival pack. Luckily hi pack won, but their alpha died. Their were no more alphas and the most experienced wolf was Thunder, so he became alpha. Days later Howl was being taght to become a alpha one day his self hen he remembered he was going to teach Dark how to do things Though when he went to see Dark, he snapped at him, screaming to go away. Confused and slightly hurt, Howl did as he was told and went back to Thunder. Many more days later, Howl had bee on a hunting patrol. When he arrived back at camp he saw Dark and Thunder fighting viscously. He quickly went over their and made Thunder stop. Thunder did and he told Howl what happened while Dark was being healed. Thunder told Howl that his mother had died from attack of loners and that Dark had attacked Thunder, thinking he sent the loners on her. Howl easily believed the lie(see Dark's bio to find out the truth) and he was angered at Dark. He was slightly depressed about his dead mom but not really, he never knew and she did not care about him. Howl held a grudge on Dark and he started to avoid his brother. He continued to train to become an alpha when he was almost 3 years old he noticed Dark got a crush. Howl could not help but feeling jealous that Dark had a fae that he loved and he did not. Howl could have any fae in the pack though, but he did not take a liking to any of them though all of them wanted to be his mate. He refused all of them though. Anyways, when he was almost 3 year old a storm came by and a lightning bolt struck a tree. The tree engulfed into flames and a huge forest fire started, clouds of black smoke filled the sky and you could barely breath. Dark and his crush disappeared and Howl made an escape with his father who was having a major coughing fit. He had the pack members follow him out of the area and to a safer place. He was called a hero that day. Howl was happy that e managed to save them though two members were missing, Dark and Fade, Dark's crush. Howl went off to find them, he could not though and a day later he came back empty handed. He was terrified of what he found at the pack his dad was deadly ill, dieing of lungs and lack of good air, his 7 year old dad could not breath, two day later Dark came back from the forest though Fade was never to be seen again. Later on, when Thunder had been struggling to survive for months, he sent the pack members away to become loners or start/make a pack of their own. The only olves who stayed on the old territory was Thunder, Howl, and Dark because they were rquested to stay. Howl was saddened by the state his father was in and he was confident e would die, ad sure enough, just before Thunder's death, the packs territorywas divided between the two brothers. Howl got half the land and Dark got the other half. Though Dark received the burnt territory and Howl got the good territory. Hours latr Thunder died and the brothers went off to their own territories. Howl was depressed about Thunder's death though he managed. Not two days later after Thunder died Howl was making border patrols wen he was jumped by Dark.They fought for hours until finally Howl was victorious with few wounds. Dark retreated to his territory and Howl to his, Howl knew he would need to make a pack because he knew Dark would attack again, and when he would he would be stronger. Howl made it his goal to start a pack

◄ Howl the epic Alpha ► Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhI2JqwxbbD8zBcQ72TsVbqFhaxbqdBLng_Djn7R_31eBUBYFP
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net

◄ Howl the epic Alpha ►
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ THE BIO'S ► :: ◄ Howler Pack Bio's ►-
Jump to: