The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Main Den ►

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 am

Lavi came walking into the den. She let go of Bandi's scruff as he smelt something odd. She watched as the yearling bounded over to Howl. He was sure his nose wasn't betraying him. "Whats that-whats that?" he asked quickly, tail wagging and he looked at the bundle curiously. "Bandi down." Lavi ordered. Her ears perked at the strange smell. "Howl, why have you got a human pup here?" she asked, slightly surprised a alpha would do such a thing. "It could be lost, there might be parent hunters looking everywhere for it. It shouldn't be here. You could put the whole pack in danger by having it here."
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 am

I nod in agreement with Lavi, it could be dangerous and it was a terrible thing to do, especially as an alpha but I couldn't just leave the pup there alone. I sigh, trying to think of my answer, knowing the pup was either abandoned or lost for a while due to the smallest scents of human around where I had found her. "We'll I couldn't just leave her there, she was all alone and she is a defenseless human. And I brought her here because a wolf den is the last place anyone would look for a child and I needed to think so I brought her here. Besides, anywhere else and a person may see me carrying her and think I'm killing her, so I needed to hide her while I think as well...I was thinking to go bring her to a human den a while always..." I mumbled the last sentence more to myself as I got up into a sitting position. I didn't want to get to close to a human pup, let alone an adult human in its den, but I couldn't keep her here to much longer. My ears flick, suddenly noticing that Rain is still not back yet. I sigh, not wanting anyone to explore with possible humans around.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am

"Too bad Zorro isn't here. He could have-" Bandi stopped when he caught his sister glaring at him. "Stop bringing up the past." she mumbles, then glanced back at Howl. Bandi shrugged. Zorro was a professionally trained hunting dog. He was a husky, believed to be half wolf. He lived in the human city, but came for visits at Lavi's birthpack because they helped him when his human master went missing.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 am

I look up curiously as Bandi speaks of someone named Zorro and then as he quickly cuts off. I glance at Lavi and back again to Bandi. I frowned, it didn't look as if they had a very good relationship together. But right now that didn't matter that much, I had to bring the pup to some humans or somewhere where humans will find her. Suddenly I flinch as the human wakes up with strong high pitched crys. I quickly stand up and nose the blanket, grabbing a fold of covers I pull backwards and the human tumbles out. I stare at her for a moment and she stops crying. I figure she can stand though she just sits there with wet, bright green eyes as she stares at all of us curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 am

Bandi perked his ears and went closer to the pup. He had seen a human child before, but not this close. He shrugged, then glanced back at the two adult wolves. "We really do need Zorro." he comments. "He'd be able to take the child back." Lavi ignored him. We're miles away from home. That husky could be anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

Location : How could you not see me?! I'm right in front of your face!

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

As i trot up, I scent that everyone else but Rain is in the den. I trot in to see a human cub on the floor of the den. Where did you find that and why do we have it here? I ask, wondering who brought it, but I could smell the childs scent all over Howl. I look to him, certain he brought the cub here.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

I look up to see Clawess has arrived and I stare at her for a moment before finally answering. "It doesn't matter where I found her and I brought her here because she was all alone with no parents to care for her...I think she was abandoned and I couldn't just leave her." I flick a tail and watch out of the corner of my eye as the little girl try's to stand. I hadnt told then where i found her because i didnt want them to investigate because humans may eventoually wander around there. I shake out my fur and glance over to Bandi. "Who is Zorro and how can he help?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 pm

"He's a human's pet. He lives with the humans in their town. He was raised to track down and hunt wolves for their fur, but he turned good after our birth pack helped him track his master that went lost in our forests." Lavi explained.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:44 pm

I listen to both Howl and Lavi as they speak. I fight the urge to sigh as Howl refuses to tell where he had found the human cub. Well, what are we going to do with her? I ask.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:29 pm

(So sorry for being waaay inactive, been going through a tough time in life but its getting better, so I should be more active now =D)
I listen silently as Lavi explains who the wolf dog is and I only nod, flicking at tail as I listen, now having doubts about going in search for this wolf. I sigh slightly and glance to Clawess as she speaks. "I, I'm not sure what to do with her...what do you think?" I ask as I try to think of a new plan or how to find Zorro, even though I hated the idea that he is a pet.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Throw it in a river. No, give it to a bear. You could always leave it out for the birds to peck. Lavi glanced over at Clawess then at Howl. She shrugged. The fae left.

Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:13 pm

I glanced up as Lavi suddenly left and I flick an ear, wondering what she was up to, though at the time I decide to ignore. After a moment I suddenly wonder if she was going after Zorro and a sudden fluch of frustration washes over me. I stand up to go after her but I pause as I remember the human pup as it suddenly stands up to its front paws. I snorted, I never knew why humans stood on 2 legs, they could have much more balance if they wuld just stand on 4 legs like them. With a sigh and pad over to her and ress my nose into her tummy, gently pushing her so that she slumped to the floor. I glanced back at Clawess and flicked my tail, "Would you watch her? I need to catch Lavi..." I asked though didnt wait for a response as the child closed her eyes once again. I turned and quickly trotted outside the den where I caught Lavi's scent and I padded after the trail.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Uh, sure. I mumble. I slowly trot forward to it, my head lowered so it could see that I meant no harm--if it could interpret that. My ear flicks as it starts to talk in a human cub language that I can't understand. We have to return it to it's own kind! I push my muzzle softly into it's small shoulder, closing my eyes. I open them as the human cub wraps it's front legs around my neck, not quite strangling me. I look to the others as if for help. I had never had an encounter with humans up close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ The Main Den ►
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4