The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ Shady Palm Forest ►

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Shady Palm Forest ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ Shady Palm Forest ►   ◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

◄ Shady Palm Forest ► Shady_10
◄ With tall towering trees, lucious ferns, bushes, and herbs, this is the packs favorite hunting territory as many animals travel through here or live here. The tall dark bark trees are slender with dark green fluffy leaves, when the sun casts throgh the trees leaves, it creas long shadows and makes the bushes below appear to be golden, the strong smell of forest, pine, and water covers the forest.. This forest is located near the den and is extremly close to the Shimmer Falls

◄ Animals Found Here~ Deer, elk, caribou, racoons, porcupines, squirells, shrews, rats. pocket mice, bobcat, box turtles, lizards, chipmunks, black bear(very few), grey fox(very few), cardianlas, song birds, blue jays, and woodpeckers
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Shady Palm Forest ►   ◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

I finally slow down as I enter the forest, shadows from the leaves above me dappling my white fur with spotted shadows. I glance around, lowering my head as I scent the deer herd close, I slowly start to stalk forward, only freezing to the ground as my eyes lock onto the small deer herd. Two does, a buck, and one fawn. I watch silently for a moment, trying to decide which was the mother doe. Finally I figure out who the mother doe is and I start to stalk forward torwards the other doe. My paws press deeply into the wet dirt as I make my way torwards her. After a moment the buck lifts his head from eating the grass and glances around. As if thats my cue, I leap forward, tearing after the fawnless doe. I hear her baa as I near, me not even paying attension to the others as they scatter at my sight. As I come closer, she starts to kick with her hind feet. I snarl and leap at her side, claws digging into her skin as I hang onto her backside. She baa's again, stumbleing to the ground under my sudden weight. I make quick with my work, unlatching my claws from her back abnd I move onto her neck, fangs sinking into her throat as she struggles, trying to throw me off of her. After a few more moments her struggles become fainter and the noises fade from her throat. Suddenly she goes still. I stand to my paws quickly, panting slightly and I gaze into the distance, seeing the buck watch me from a hill top. I growl in warning for him not to charge me and I pick the does neck up in my jaws again before I begin the slow walk through the forest and torwards the den with my catch.

As I exit the forest I suddenly catch a scent of another wolf. My ears flicker and I turn my head, dropping the doe onto the ground. After a moment of trotting around, trying to decide where the scent was coming from, I pin point the wolf out. I go back to my kill and dip my head, quickly picking up the throat in my jaws and then padding torwards the scent that was wafting from the Willow Brook.

~Willow Brook~
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Shady Palm Forest ►   ◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 am

I reached the place where Howl had made his kill and sniffed the air. Catching his scent and that of another wolf I padded off towards Willow Brook on silent paws.

-willow brook-
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ Shady Palm Forest ►   ◄ Shady Palm Forest ► I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ Shady Palm Forest ►
Page 1 of 1