The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ Willow Brook ►

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 pm

◄ Willow Brook ► Willow10
◄ The Willow Brook is the pack's main soarce of water. With beautiful blue green water, soft mud, grass and trees sprouting on the sides of it, this is a pretty river that flows through the forest and right past the main den, it also creates a waterfall called Shimmer Falls near the forest

◄ AnimalsFound Here~ Fish, turtles, lizards, frogs, rabbits, bobcat, deer(very few), red fox, and song birds
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Clawess

Location : How could you not see me?! I'm right in front of your face!

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 pm

My paws ache and burn still from the fire last week. Nearing the waters' edge, I lay on the bank to help my paws. The water feels like ice on my burned pads. Fish swim away from my paws as I dip them in.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

I finally near the brook and I slow down, enjoying the feel on my pads as my paws sink into the mud. After a moment of glancing around, I let the doe drop with a thunk from my jaws. I slowly start forward, padding up to the river and dipping my head to lap up the cool water before quickly looking back up as I spot a fae not to far from me. I stare at her for a moment before finally deciding that she wasnt from the Darkening Pack because I couldnt smell him on her. After a moment I finally speak, "Hello, I am Howl, alpha male of the Howlers pack, may I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

I look up to a white male. I am Clawess, daughter of Scar. You wouldn't know him. I say standing. My paws burn still as I bear my weight on them, but I hold still, trying to show this male I am not afraid.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 pm

I nod, "Well then nice to meat you Clawess..." I say, trying to think of a wolf named Scar but the name doesnt ring a bell. I shake my head and glance back to Clawess. "Do you know a wolf named Dark?" I suddenly asked, my voice cold and bitter. I ddint know if maybe Dark new Scar or not. I shrugged to myself but suddenly notice she seems to be in even the slightest of pain or unesieness. I frown, eyes narrowed. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

No, I don't him. I murmur, hearing as his voice goes cold. I realize Dark must be Howl's brother, and he hates him like Feral hates me. I had given her the slip, which was quite easy. After all, I had been trained by my father and mother. I think so. My paws are still burnt from the fire last week. I... I was going back to find my father, and I had trod on some embers.. I mumble, embaressed a bit. I had been looking around, not right in front of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

I nod, I wasnt exactly expecting her to know him either. I flick my white ear, listening some more as she answers my other question. Dock. Its the first thing that pops into my mind as she says, "My paws are still burnt." "Would you like some dock for your paws?" I ask and frown as she says she was looking for her father and there didnt appear to be a father wolf around here. I would of asked her if she had found her dad, though the answer was oblivious and he didnt want to hurt her feelings by reminding her of her dad any more.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Sure. I sigh, glad for anything that could rid me of the pain and burning of my paws. I lay back down, finally giving in to the call of the cool water. my paws seem to sigh as they hit the ice cold water.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

I nod and turn, quickly padding back into the trees, searching around, nose to the ground untill I finally track out the green leaves of dock. I snatch the herb up in my jaws before trotting back to Clawess. I start to chew the leaves thoroughly, making the herb into a poulunitice. Once im done with the chewing I clear my throat and spit the poulintice out before dabbing it with my paw and then extending my white, now gunk covered paw torwards Claw. I clear my throat as if to gain her attension so that I could spread it onto her wound.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 pm

I look to Howl as he clears his throat. I draw my paws out, extending them towards the white brute. I turn my attention to a fox digging among the roots of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

I padded over to stand by Howl as I noticed another fae. "Hello." I said smiling, "Im Rain." My blue eyes showed kindness and worry as I saw her paw-pads. "Did you burn your pads?" I asked noticing the dock.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:44 am

Lavi came after Rain. She had been following the whole time, slowly and in the shadows. "And I'm Lavinia." she greets with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 am

A growl escaped me. I didnt like wolves coming up behind me. "Go follow someone else please." I requested with a poliet smile that didnt reach my blue eyes as they glared at the fae.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

Lavi frowned. "What's your problem?" she asked with a puzzled look. She shrugged and went over to the others.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:18 pm

I look to Rain. Yes, I burnt them. I had stepped in a patch of embers from the fire last week, searching for my father. I say. I'm Clawess. I say, as another fae, Lavinia, speaks her name. I rest my head on the ground, miserable.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 pm

I moved closer to the fae and laid down beside her. "Im sorry." she said gently, "My family dont want anything to do with me cuse Im a warrior." My head rested on my paws. One black and one white.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm

I nod and dap the doc gunk onto her burned paws before dipping my own in the water to rinse the dock off.After a moment my white paws retreat from the water and I glance up, seeing that Lavinia and Ran has walked up. I notice strong tension between the two and my caramel orbs dart between them but after a moment I shrug, deciding it is nothing. A second later I stand up with a sigh and trot back to my doe bfore pickig it up in my jaw, ready to go back to the den and eat. I glance at the others to see what they were doing first though.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Thank you. I murmur to Howl, lifting my head a bit. I drop it back down, growing tired. The dock stings my paws, but they feel better all ready.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Standing up as Howl grabbed his doe carrcass, I padded over to help him. Gripping it with my strong ivory fangs just below where his were I nooded saying I was ready to go when he was. My blue eyes glanced back over to Calwess as I wonder what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:24 pm

I stand slowly, deciding to join them to where ever they are going. I trot over, then dip my head to help with the doe. The blood swells as my teeth tear through.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm

I nod in acknowledgment to Claw, the doe slumping when I moved my head and I wtched as Rain trotted over to help soon followed by Claw. "Thanks,": I mumble around th deers pelt before I start to pad slowly torwards the den.
The Den~
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm

I blinked my eyes at Claw in thanks as we started towards the den. It wasnt a strain on us as we worked together to pull the carrcass.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 am

Lavi watched as they left. She decided to stay a bit longer. She glanced over at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:00 am

Bandi had been the shadows the whole time. Listening to what was going on ahead of him. His scent was hidden because he fell in a shallow pond on his way into the territory. His ears perked when he recognized the russet red/brown fae. A smile crossed his face as he got ready, then jumped out of his hiding place and lunged for Lavi.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 am

Lavi could hear his loud footsteps as he jumped towards her. She quickly spun around and pinned the yearling roughly agaisnt the ground. Her eyes darkened for a moment as she recognised him. Her baby brother. "Bandi." she spoke, slightly suprised. He survived?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

◄ Willow Brook ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ Willow Brook ►   ◄ Willow Brook ► I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ Willow Brook ►
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ ROLEPLAYING ► :: ◄ Howler Pack Territory ►-
Jump to: