The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ►

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howl
Alpha
Howl

◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ►   ◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:04 am

◄ Alpha~ The alpha is the leader of the pack, making sure the pack is in order and doing fine. They give the orders and are deeply respected, everyone listens to the alpha's and respect their choices, following out their commands. Alpha's also have the honor of announcing a pair of wolves an official pair and they also get to announce a yearlings graduation and pass the yearlings tests(rank must be earned)

◄ Beta~ Being second in command, these wolves are also respected and are to be listened to. They order out hunting, fighting, and scouting patrols/parties and they also take over while the alpha is away fro some reason, if the alpha's pass away then this wolf is to be the one that becomes the next alpha. These wolves have the leaders full trust and a lot of responsibility(rank must be earned)

◄ Delta~ Third in command, these wolves are also deeply respected and listened to. They are in training to become a beta and they are also the ones that train yearlings for the ranks they wish to have, their for, delta's must have knowledge on all the differant ranks(rank must be earned)

◄ Medic~ These healing wolves are usually more gently and caring than othes. They know everything about herbs and have all the knowledge about them their is, they have the pack's complete trust with sick/injured wolves

◄ Warrior~ These are the guards of the pack, they defend the territoery and pack members with their life they are quick and skilled fighters and are completely relied uponn during a battle. Though other wolves fight in a battle as well, these wolves know the best at fightin and they make the big choices when it comes to the battle plan

◄ Hunter~ The hunter's of the pack are usually quick and skilled when it comes to bringing down prey, they know where to find the prey and how to find them and ring them down. Other wolves hunt sometimes to but these ranks get to choose which it animal to attack and the lay out form of how they attack the animal, they make sure the pack is full and wel fed, they also make sure that the pup's and elder's eat first

◄ Scout~ These wolves are often frienda with the medic's befre they are the ones that go gather their herbs. They are also the only pack members that are allowed and encoarged to explore outside the pack territory(though not on Dakening pack's territory) so that they may find more land suitable for the pack. They get to search for good looking territory, show the alpha te territory, and they are the ones that inlarge the territory, theywill often warn if they scent other pack scents on the territory, loners, and humans if their are any t be found

◄ Nanny~ he nannies of the pack are often the most gentle, knd, and caring wolves. They are usualy protective as well. Their job is to protect the pups at all costs and to watch overthe yearlings and pups. When parents are away, they mke sure they dont wander off and that they are fed, though they do not hvae complete responsibility of other wolve pups, they ae just their to help out...a lot

◄ Yearling~ These young wolves are one year old to two years old. TYhey do not yet have a skill rank and must be trained to be the rank they wish by the delta. Delta's teach them the standard skills of survival though they are focused on the yearlings rank they wish to be. When they turn two ad are ready to recieve their rank though, they must past a skills test. For example, if their was a wolf who wished to be a hunter, he would have to go off by his self for a certan amount of time and catch as many prey as possible, the alpha would then judge how many he caught and the time it took to catch them all, then the alpha wil give the yearling his rank or te pup will have to keep training and try again in a few months

◄ Pup~ Pups are the yong ones of the pack, from brth to one year they are given this rank. They dont have any jobs but to start thinking about what rank they would like to be when they grew up, so that when they become a yearling they can go ahead and start training. Pups are also heavily guarded and never left alone

◄ Elder~ Elder wolves are eight years old or older though when a wolf turns eight, they are not forced into this rank. These wolves are retired of their old rank and they dont really have a job anymore, other than to protect the pups if loners come to take them and tell the young ones stories
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net

◄ The Howler Pack Ranks ►
Page 1 of 1