The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bandi the Young Apprentice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandi

Bandi

Bandi the Young Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Bandi the Young Apprentice   Bandi the Young Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 am

Bandi the Young Apprentice Zzzzzz16

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Yearling
Bandi the Young Apprentice Untitl14

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

◄ Name ►
Bandi (Ban-dee)

◄ Gender ►
Male

◄ Age ►
Yearling

◄ Species ►
Dire wolf

◄ Pack ►
Currently Howl's pack. Might go to the dark side.

◄ Rank ►
Yearling / Apprentice
(In need of a mentor)

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

◄ Dad ►
Zephyrys

◄ Mom ►
Addance
(The wolf in my avatar is actually her, not Bandie.)

◄ Brother(s) ►
Deathbeat and Envy

◄Sister(s) ►
Lavi and Toxic

◄ Fur Length ►
Short

◄ Fur Texture ►
Short and smooth

◄ Fur Color ►
Coal black and white pelt with neon green markings.

◄ Eye Color ►
Peircing green eyes just like his sister. It's the only way to tell they're related.

◄ Scars ►
No. He may have a few cuts now and then, but he currently has no scars.

◄ Build ►
As one of the largest wolf species out there, Bandi is pretty big for a yearling. He might be just a bit smaller than a average adult grey wolf. He is still growing. When he's full grown, It's most likely that he'll be larger than his sister and the leaders.

◄ Personality ►
As a yearling, Bandi is quite defenseless and easily scared. He's a good liar, a trait from his sister, but by his personality he's nothing like her. Bandi is sweet and caring. He doesn't want to hurt others which can make him weak. He's adventures and loves to go on long walks around the territory. If you upset Bandi, he'll mostly likely throw a tantrum and not talk to you for a day, but then go back to normal the next day like nothing ever happend. He's cute and likes to get attention. As Bandi matures, he gets a lot more colder and darker towards others.

◄ Dislikes ►
Water - Bandi is scared of water and cannot swim.
Betrayal - It's all his sister ever does.
Fire - because of his history.
Waiting - He's not the patient type

◄Likes ►
His packmates and those who swear to protect him.

◄ Habits ►
Blurting out stuff he shouldn't say
Tripping over his own paws
Forgetting his manners
Yelling at hares because they stare at him.
Walking into trees and rocks
Lick the ground for no actual reason

◄ Skills ►
Eat really fast...if you count that as a skill. He has a very good sense of smell, which can always lead him to trouble. As a yearling, Bandi doesn't have much skill yet. As an apprentice, he is sure to learn some things eventually.

◄ History ►
Fled his territory after the forest fire. He followed his sister's scent, in hope that she would lead him to his parents and other siblings.
Back to top Go down

Bandi the Young Apprentice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkening Howler Pack :: ◄ THE BIO'S ► :: ◄ Howler Pack Bio's ►-
Jump to: