The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Main Cave ►

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

◄ The Main Cave ► Darken11
◄ This cave is like the packs den, members spend most of their time here when they are not hunting or fighting. The actual cave its self has a small entrance compared to the inside of the cave. The entrance is long and appears to be a tunnel, though eventoually it widens out t a huge square shaped cave with a tall rocky cieling. The room is spacious and can fir the largest of packs inside comfortably. On the outside of the cave entrance, the mountain looms high above as the cave is actually carved out of the mountain. Around the cave entrance is a large clearing made of stne, though eventoually the stone fades to dirt where trees sprout in a circle around the clearing, the Coal lake is also not to far away from here

◄ Animals Found Here~ Rats, racoons, gophers, wombats, weasels, mice, woodrats, and song birds
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net/
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

I sit at the opening of the cave, my muscles tense and eyes glaring into the distance as the smoke still clogs my throat. I hold back a couph and stand up, shaking out my ruffled back fur, turning so I am facing where my brothers territory is placed, miles from where I am now. A low growl escapes my throat, still furious that he had won the fight. My only goal now was to find some valuable fighters for members, and attack.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Lavi carelessly passed the border and into the territory. Power hungry and blood lust, She hoped to find a pack here. She hoped she wasn't wasting her time. The last few territories she entered were weak packs with no bravery or loyalty. Most packs had been warned by now about her random slaughters. The rumors were spreading faster than she planned. Lavi held a dead hare with a snapped neck in her mouth. She had been saving it since she heard there wasn't much food around here. Feeling slightly peckish, Lavi stopped and eat a leg. Feeling satisfied, she then continued to walk deeper in the territory. Her nose told her there were wolves here, but not many.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:05 pm

I flick a black ear, turning my glare into anther direction as I scent a wolf on my territory. My hackles automatically rise and I search for a scent of Howl on the wind though I do not find any. Maybe its a wolf who wishes to join my pack? I shake my head and flex my muscles, stretching slightly and yawning, exposing my long ivory colored incicors. After a moment I stalk forward torwards the scent, pausing just behind the bushes. It seemed as if it was only one wolf and not a pack, planning to ambush me. With a grunt I stalk forward through the bushes, hackles still up and muscles tense. After moments of walking I finally stop, spotting a russet fae ahead. My eyes search her face, trying to decipher if she was a spy of Howl, after a moment of thought I think against it. She didnt seem like the kind of sweet weak wolf, more like a stronger one, though I wasnt for certan. After a moment I growl lowly in greeting, both to tell her I mean business and I will attack if she trys anything, though I kept my teeth covered so she wouldnt charge immediatly. "Who are you?" I ask, voice cold and guarded, my eyes searching her face as I tried to recognize her though I found nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

A cold smirk crossed Lavi's face when she heard a male's voice. She turned her head and looked at him. He was quite large, but not Dire wolf large like the males she was use to, with a black pelt and gold eyes. Judging by his stance, she figured he was the alpha male of this territory. The fae's piercing green eyes lit up as she watched him. Quite cute . A cold laugh escaped her mouth. "I don't do introductions until I know who's asking." she replies, her ears flicking forward with amusement. She locked her eyes on him. Her teeth showing in a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 pm

I started to growl lowly though it quickly cut off, knowing that I need strong wolves in my pack, not wolves who are injured. Instead of snapping at her I take a deep breath. "Im Dark, now can you tell me who you are?" I ask again, nose winkiling in distaste as a sudden scent of Howl floods my nose. I scowl, scenting that Howl had found another wolf as well. Oh well, he probably found a weakling, I just need to control my tempor so this wolf would perhaps join me and then I could be evn with my rival.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:26 pm

"Good boy." Lavi smirked as she turned around to completely face the brute. "My name is Lavi." she introduced, her tail swaying dangerously. "You have a rival, correct? How may I serve you?" she grins coldly, dropping the hare on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 pm

(should they do a small attack on the Holwer pack or spy on them or something, or wait for more members to join?)
I twitch my tail, ignoring her remark on being a good boy and I nod as she says her name is Lavi. "Ya I have a rival, the Howler Pack, the alpha is my brother, and I believe he has just recieved a new member as well," I reply to her assumation and I smirk slightly as she sas how may I serve you? "I assume you know how to fight?" I ask, teeth flashing in the sun as it casts through the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm

(Lavi could always be Dark's spy. She could pretend to join Howl's pack or something. As for the small attack, that could be good also. Dark and Howl can test their newest members this way.)

"Why off course." Lavi smirked. "No one can look this good without a work out." she laughed coldly and got to her paws.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

(Ok, I agree, it would be interesting to have a spy :3 And then I think if the Howler found out about her being a spy, then we could attack them or something, I may set up a poll for spincing up the rp to see what others think, we are suppose to have another member joining the Darkening pack as well...)
I laugh slightly, my voice dark and icy. I watch as she stands up and I began to wonder about some plans on the topic of attacking my rival. I glance up to Lavi, suddenly wondering if she could act as a spy and "join" the Howler pack, my only worry with that is if she turns soft and wishes to really join them, even though she didnt seem like a soft wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Judging by the expressions the brute was making, Lavi knew he was thinking about something. "What are you thinking?" she asked icely. Her ears were perked in curiosity. No doubt the male had some sort of plan up his sleeve. "You can tell me." she smirks, flicking her tail sideways.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 pm

I perk my ears as I hear Lavi speak and I almost ignore her but I quickly decide against it. "I was wondering about a spy "joining" the Howlers pack," I say in response to her question. "And then the spy could come back, report to me, and then we could attack them if we found weaknesses in their pack or anything else we could use against them," I say after a quick pause, my mind far off as I imagined attacking Howl and bringing him down, along with his silly little pack member. I shake my head, coming back to the present and I glance at Lavi.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 pm

"I see." Lavi replied. She looked at Dark, then turned her attention on Howl's territory on the distance. I'm no one's slave. I listen to no one and work for no one. But..Perhaps being a spy might be fun. Think of all that blood after I find the information I need. No, better. I'll capture Howl's heart, and tear it out of his chest when he least expects it. Bring his pack to choas. Bingo. Another twisted grin crossed Lavi's face. "I'll be your spy." she comments, without looking back at the black brute. "Who would suspect a kind hearted female like me working for the almighty Dark. Think about it. I might just be what your looking for."
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

I watch as she appears to be thinking about something and as she turns to look into the distance. I flick my tail in suprise though I do not let it show as she offers to be the spy. I smirk. "Sure you can be the spy," I say easily though suddenly my voice hardens, "And I will attack you if you decide to join them, though that is very unlikely, they are weak little wolves." I wasnt sure if I could trust Lavi, she seemed to be a sort of a trouble maker, but I needed a spy and she would fit the job perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

"I don't help weaklings." Lavi replies coldly. "Although, I don't see your pack any better." she mutters. "Trust me or not, I don't care. I wont fail you." She added, glancing back at him. "Now then. Bite me." she orders. "Your scent is already near me. I need a wound with your scent on it, I'll get in Howl's pack a lot easier that way. It wont look like I've talked to you then went to his territory."
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:13 pm

I nod curtly and growl lowly in response to her insuilt though other than that I stay quite. As she orders me to bite her and my eyes flash to her face, confused for a moment and then I nod, getting it. I lean torward her and I quickly snap my jaws over her shoulder, tearing some skin before I pull away, few drops of blood spattered against my muzzle. "There, that should do it. Make sure not to be to mean, they may suspect something." I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Lavi winced slightly. She had felt worse, but even so it still hurt. "I'll be the complete opposite of myself." she grins and turns away. "I'll be seeing you soon, Dark." she adds before vanishing. Her impressive speed made it easy to reach Howl's territory faster than a average weak wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 pm

I grin slightly as she promises to be the complete opposite of her self. I shake my head and my body loosens up, I hadnt realized untill now that my hackles were still raised and my muscles were tense. I let my fur lie flat before turning and trotting torwards the forest, just now noticing I was hungry as my stomach groaned.
~Black Oak Forrest~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

◄ The Main Cave ► Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Cave ►   ◄ The Main Cave ► I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ The Main Cave ►
Page 1 of 1