The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rain of Howler Warriors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Rain of Howler Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Rain of Howler Warriors   Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 am

Rain of Howler Warriors 24xp1js
◄ Name~ Rain
◄ Gender~ female
◄ Age~ 3
◄ Species~ Gray Wolf
◄ Pack~ Howlers
◄ Rank~ Warrior
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
◄ Father~ Nightmare
◄ Mother~ Sweetmoon
◄ Siblings~ N/A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
◄ Fur Length~ Long
◄ Fur Texture~ Silky
◄ Fur Color~ Black with white flame like markings
◄ Eye Color~ Blue
◄ Scars~ She has hidden scars on her flanks
◄ Build~ She is a large well-built female with a long tail and claws
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
◄ Personality~ Rain is a normally sweet and kind fae with an even-temper. She isnt easy to anger but when you do she is a really bad enermy.
◄ Likes~ Pups, Training, Fighting - Play and Real
◄ Dislikes~ Snappy wolves and bears
◄ Habbits~ She is always training or climbing trees. She is strong and fast with good stamina due to harsh training as an apprentice and her yearling runs
◄ History~ Rain had a normal life as an alphas pup in the second litter. She didnt have any litter mates and her parents kept her from her older siblings so she never knew them in any way. When she turn 1 and became a yearling she started running alone for longer and longer always gettig faster for hours at a time. She would climb trees to get away from the rest of the pack when they tried to question her. When it was her time to become an apprentice Rains parents asked what she wanted to become. Everyone in the pack was shocked when she said a warrior. Cara the only other female warrior stepped forward and tool her on as hers. She trained her like she had be trained with long hours and tough training. In response when she wasnt training with Cara she was on her own. The male apprentices didnt talk to her and left her feeling out when they were in the warrior apprentice den but she never complained. While the males took two years to finish their training Rain was finished in one due to her harsh training where she had gained a few scars from on her flanks. After she was announced a full warrior she left the pack with her head high and never looked back.

Cursed for Life: When Rain was young a spirt of the past found her and placed a curse over the young pup. It was only to become into play when she was angry. It made her grow to the size of a Dire Wolf with nearly black eyes. She became heartless and completly without emotion. With drawing from her emotions was something Rain always did before a fight to aviod falling to pain. More white flame markings would appear on her black pelt and her fangs and claws would grow.

Last edited by Rain on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Howl
Alpha
Howl

Rain of Howler Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain of Howler Warriors   Rain of Howler Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 am

Welcome to the pack Rain! Hope you enjoy the pack~
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net

Rain of Howler Warriors
Page 1 of 1