The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Main Den ►

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm

"Oh, good." she sighs and relaxes her body so that she was less tense. "I thought you were part of that guy's pack or something. You look a bit like him in the face." she shrugs, watching him with her piercing green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 pm

"Oh ya, were kind of...brothers," I say after a moment. "He wants to kill me and I sort of want to kill him, were rivals so ya," I shrug and sit down in the dirt, curling my long white tail around my paws.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Lavi put on a surprised look. "You want to kill your own blood? But why? That's terrible.." she replies, Her ears were back against her head. "I'm sorry, I just don't understand why you'd want to kill him, not that I like the guy after what he did to me." she chuckles softly. She stopped washing her wound. The blood had stopped and it seemed okay now. She was paying complete attention on Howl now.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 pm

I stared solemly at the ground for a moment, ears twitching as she talks. After a moment I sigh and look up, not wishing to go into complete detail though I speak anyways. "I want to kill him because...he's to ambitious. He wants to rule the land and he uses strict, harsh discipline that can kill someone, leaving the weaker ones, even pups to die. And I do not wish to live near a mongrel like him, what if... what if one day I had pups of my own? I will deffinatly not allow him to lurk in the shadows. He will not be killing anyone on my territory or weaker ones anywhere else, I will see to that." My last sentence was a throaty growl and my hackles raised again. The only wolf I ever knew that Dark cared about was himself, his mom, and maybe Fade. I still didnt know if he was fake to her or not. I shrugged, exasperated and looked back to the fae. "Besides, if he wishes to kill me, im not going down without a fight and he isnt the one to just walk away." I manage to smile slightly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:36 pm

What a fool. He makes me want to fall asleep. It's pathetic. "I understand." Lavi says quietly. "Therefor, I'd like to join your pack and help." she smiles, slightly more confident than before. "By the way, my name is Lavinia." she smiles shyly.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm

I nod slightly. "Ok then, welcome to the pack!" I yip grinning slightly. "Oh ya, Im Howl...and she is Rain." I say, pointing my muzzle torwards the black and white fae that was sitting in the tree. I stand up and shake my fur out, flicking a white paw that had an old crinkly leaf stuck to it.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Lavi returned the grin. "Well then Howl, and Rain. It's a pleasure to meet both of you." she smiles, her tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

"Pleasure to meat you as well Lavi!" I yip as my stomach suddenly groans. I glance down, realizing I havent eaten since yesterday morning. I flick my tail, "I do not know about ya'll, but im starved! Anyone care to join me in a hunt?" I asked, already padding into the bushes and torwards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm

"Lavinia." Lavi corrected him, almost using her real cold voice. "I had a hare on me when I was in the territory. But I dropped it when I fled from your brother." she shrugs. "I'm still not that hungry."
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

"Suite yourself," I grumble, shrugging slightly as I detect the irritation in her voice. With that I turn and trot torwards the forest where I can already smell a doe. I keep my paw steps light and soft against the leaves on the ground and I stay low, so that I will not be seen by suitable prey.
~The Shady Palm Forest~
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 am

I watched the interaction from my branch. Something was off with this fae, Lavinia. Hearing irritaion in her voice a growl left me. Once Howl had left I dropped to the ground with my flame markings rippling. "I dont know you and I dont want to Lavinia. Stay away and we wont have a problem." I said softly before padding away.

-the shady palm forest-
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 am

"I don't like being called Lavi. That's all." Lavi replies sweetly, and watched as she went off. A smirk crossed Lavi's face when they went, then disappeared as soon as it came. She looked over at Dark's territory in the distance, then turned towards Shady palm forest.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 pm

I hauled the carrcass into the den area. Blood stained my fangs from where I had gripped the doe. I slowed as I waited for Howl to indicat were he wanted it put. My eyes flicked to Clawess and a smile showed in my eyes. She had kept up well and done her part to help out even though her paws were burnt.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 pm

I enter the den site with the does neck still in my jaws and I glance over to see Rain looking at me most likely to see where we would put the kill. I shrug in response and open my jas, letting the doe fall right there wear we were. I glanced back, watching Rain and Clawess for a moment before moving over and leaning down, sticking my already blood dappled fangs into the does legs. Suddenly I yank backwards and a tearing sound can be heard as I rip the deers leg off. Once I get some of my kill in my jaws, I turn and trot over to the same tree me and Rain were sitting on earlier and I hope up onto the branch, the does leg hanging from my mouth as I hope up yet another branch. With another large leap, I am on a brancher just taller then we were on earlier and I manage to ballance myself on the tree limb before I carefully plop yself down and slowly move into a lieing position so that I will not fall off. After a moment gazing into the forest, I steady myself and begin to eat my deer leg.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 am

Shrugging I let go and watch Howl as he jumped up the tree we were in when Lavi turned up. Sighing I turned my blue eyes from the white brute and took a grip on the does hind leg. I snapped my flamed head back and forth twice making the leg rip off the carcass. Shifting my grip to the middle of the leg I trotted over to a tree next to Howls and pushed myself up into the branches. I reached a branch that was still thick above the white alphas and settled down and started to eat snapping the bone with a single bite.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 am

Lavi put on a kind face then put Bandi down gently when she got near the others. Bandi looked at her nervously, then padded over to the others. His ears perked when he glanced at the white male Lavi was talking about. He gulped, then glanced over at a fae in a tree. He got distracted easily. His tail wagged as he ran up to the tree. "How'd you do that?" he asked, head tilted. Lavi watched him, then sighed. Useless. I have to do everything myself.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:36 am

Placing my deer leg in a hollow behind me, I jumped down. "I climbed little one." I said smiling softly, "Do you want to go up?" I tilted my marked head with soft blue eyes looking at the young pup.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 am

Bandi grinned and wagged his tail. "Teach me!" he begged. "Pretty please?" he added, remembering his manners. The yearling was easily distracted.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 am

I laughed softly. "Alright lets find a good tree." I said with my flame tail flicking around my legs. Turning away from the yearling she looked at the near by trees. Finding the perfect of him, I headed over to it. Sitting at the base I used my white paw to touch the ground in front of me silently telling the yearling to sit.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 am

I perk my ears, suddenly glancing down as I realized a young wolf was under me. My eyes narrowwed, wandering where he came from and I shrug as I hear him want to climb a tree. I get up, about to go help but I sit back down as Rain finds the perfect tree for him and I sit back down. My eyes flick to Lavinia and I notice she looks irritated, though she seemed to be irritated a lot. I shrugged, something must of happened to her or maybe she just had a bad additude. I shook my head slightly, not wanting to fall off the branch I steady myself quickly before finishing off the deers leg. Once I am done I look torwards the black and green wolf who appeared to be only a yearling. Suddenly realizing that Lavi had brought him hear, I wander if they have a connection between the two or if she just founjd him. I glance torwards her curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Lavi frowned as the yearling went over to Rain. She glanced at Howl staring at her and shrugged. "My baby brother must have followed me here." she explains. "I hope you don't mind him joining the pack. He's to young to go back on his own." she added, which would explain the irritated looks she was making earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Bandi obediantly went over then sat down as Rain commanded with her paw. He looked up at her with wide curious green eyes. He really wanted to know how to climb the tree. He had never seen a wolf in a tree before. He wagged his tail excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:57 pm

I stood up and croched down ready to jump. "You can use your paws if you need to so you can get the closet crouch to mine." I offered, "This is how you start to climb a tree. Once you have this we can try jumping from the ground into the tree." I remained steady as I watched the yearling with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Bandi shook his head to take his fringe/fur out of his face, revealing his peircing green eyes. A lot like Lavi's. He listened carefully, then glanced back at the tree. "Okay." he shrugged, but did as she said. He crouched down in the same way. It reminded him of the times when his father taught him self defense. He glanced back at Lavi, to see if she was watching. She wasn't. Bandi flattened his ears agaisnt his head. He really wanted his sister to approve him. He looked back at Rain. "Is this right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

I nod in acceptense, hearing Lavinia's explanation. Since I am done with my meal, I go ahead and stand up, padding along the branches narrow edges and the limb sways under my way though it stays sturdly as I leap down to the bottom branch then I scrabble down to the bottom of the tree. I shake my fur out, dust floating away from my pelt as I do so, caramle eyes darting to the pup. I shrugged, deciding he wasnt dangerous and finding no reason for him not to join. I turn and pad over to the den before lieing down heavily at the den's entrance. I lie my head on my paws as I watch Rain and the pup busily learning how to climbe a tree, Claw still off in the forest, and Lavinia just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ The Main Den ►
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next