The Darkening Howler Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkening Howler Pack

Welcome to the Darkening Howler Pack where two rival packs fight for the territory and fight for their lives, which side will you join?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The pack is officially closed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The pack is Closed D:
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm by Howl

» Amber Sydlia
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm by Amber

» ◄ Scorched Woods ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:58 pm by Lavi

» ◄ The Clashing Borders ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm by Rain

» ◄ The Main Den ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm by Clawess

» ◄ What Does It Remind You Of? ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm by Clawess

» ◄ Last Poster .:March 1, 2013:. ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm by Clawess

» ◄ The Abandoned Twoleg Den ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am by Rain

» ◄ Shimmer Falls ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am by Howl

» ◄ Black Oak Forest ►
◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am by Feral

Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

◄ The Main Den ►

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavi

Lavi

◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Lavi was watching her brother. She laid down then rested her head on her paws. "His name is Bandi." she adds, since the yearling hadn't even introduced himself yet.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

Location : How could you not see me?! I'm right in front of your face!

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:18 pm

I do not bother to drop the doe as Rain and Howl have done. I tear off a large hunk from where I'd been grasping it, my pelt now specked with crimson. I watch silently as Rain and Howl both climb trees', and i am taken back to when my father would do that, urging me to try when I was just a pup. I refused, but then one time i tried. And broke a leg. After that, I refused to climb, but I would jump high up, trying to grasp a higher and higher still branch in my jaws. One time, I'd accidentily jumped to high, and I got stuck between to branches. I feel myself smile as i chew the meat. Looking up, I see a yearling being taught how to climb trees' by Rain. I finish my food, and I trot slowly over to a small hill. I lie down, my back facing them. I feel somehing like an outsider here, as it is nothing like father's pack. Only a few wolves here, and in fathers, we had about thirty. And it doesn't have the constant nagging of my sister. I sigh sadly as I am dragged back into my puphood.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 pm

I perk my ears, looking up as I hear Lavi speak and I nod, realizing that must be the pups name. I glance over again as I notice Clawess walking off and I tilt my head slightly, wandering what shewas up to before I rested my head back on my paws and continued to watch Rain and the new pup, Bandi.
Back to top Go down
https://darkeninghowlerpack.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:08 pm

I nodded. "Yes that is good but put more weight on your hind legs." I said placing a black paw on Bandis back and pushing down a little. Nodding I returned to the crouch and leapt up with a strong push from my hind legs. "Try that." I said looking at the yearlings green eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningstormpack.forumotion.cc
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:43 am

Bandi looked at his paws as he crouched, then glanced back up at the tree. He flicked his ears back in concentration, then used his backlegs to leap as high as he could. He nearly reached the tree, but was a bit off. He landed with a thud on his paws. Bandi glanced back at Rain for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:27 am

I nodded at Bansis first attempt. "Try aiming for the knot here." I said useing a white paw to tap a knot of the tree. It wasnt as high as the branch but looked like it was in his range. I smiled enouragingly at the yearling as I stepped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 am

Bandi shrugged and tried again. This time he leaped and touched the knot with his two front paws then landed back on the ground. He was close. "I think I'm getting it ." he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 am

Lavi watched as her baby brother failed each attemp. It's pathetic, she thought. Dire wolves don't climb. He should know that. By the time he's fully grown, he'll be to big and to heavy to climb a tree. It's a waste of time learning now as a little pup.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:40 am

I nodded with my flamed cheeks ruffling as I noticed Lavi watching. "Your doing well." I praised the yearling, "Now I want you to try and touch just above the knot." Crouching down I leapt up and onto the branch before indicating where I wanted his paws to touch. My blue eyes watched Bandi carefully as I wonder what rank he would take when he was older. If Howl will let me and Ban agrees I will train him to be a warrior. He is strong and would be able to handle the tough training. I thought smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:46 am

Bandi nodded as he listened. He crouched down again then jumped forward as high as he could. He touched the knot where Rain had, the landed back softly. He wagged his tail proudly when he did it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:48 am

I nodded smiling widely. "Now I want you to touch the branch between my paws." I said beliving he was nearly ready to hop onto the branch.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 am

"Okay." Bandi shrugged, and looked at the branch. He got ready, then jumped towards it. He only just missed it. He tried again, and again. On the fourth time, he eventually touched the branch with his paw. Bandi's face lit up when he touched it. He glanced towards Lavi. "Did you see that?" he asked proudly, then glanced back at Rain. The yearling was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:58 pm

My mind started to wander as I watched the two, curious of what the young wolf would want to be when he was older. After a moment I shrugged, ears flicking as I knew I would have to introduce myself first and ask him what rank he would want so I could give him a mentor, but at the mom,ent he seemed to busy to deal with me at the time. I shrug again and suddenly getting bored, I stand to my paws and trot over to the tree that me and Rain cliber earlier. With a grut I flung myself to the first branch, and to the next and the next one after that before pausing. After a short falter, I go ahead and steps up to the next branch before sittitng closely to the trees trunk as the branch became much more narrower as it spanded outwards.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:10 pm

"Yeah, I saw," Lavi replied to the yearling, smiling widely. It was fake, but only Bandi would know that. Lavi never smiled when he did something. He's nothing but a disappointment through her eyes. A waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I flick my tail, yawning slightly as I notice Bandi's determination on climbing the tree. I wander absently if he will always be that way, excited and eager to learn something and determined to do something, or if he would turn lazy and sit on his tail all day. I shrug and glance into the forest, catching the faint scent of Dark and some other unrecognizable scent...
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm

I smiled proudly at the yearling. I could see the smile that Lavi gave him was fake as I had seen it many times before. "Ok Ban keep trying until you get it everytime." I said. Catching the scent of two strange wolves she looked over at Howl and growled to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Bandi nodded. He glanced back at the branch then did the same as before. He missed now and then. But was improving quickly. He perked his ears when he heard Rain growl and looked over. Slightly curious, the yearling wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Glancing back at Bandi I stepped aside and tapped the top of the branch. "Up you come." I said smiling. Looking at at howl briefly I turned my attention back to the yearling knowing that he would let me know if he wanted to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Bandi avoided eye contact with her. He glanced back at Lavi, who was watching his every move. He flicked his ears back, then glanced back at the branch. He leaped up and held on. Then swung up. The excitement and happiness that once showed in his eyes had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:54 pm

I perk my ears, glancing over to see Rain growling at me. I growl softly back, for 1 telling her that I scented them as well and for 2, I had it covered and there was no reason to worry about it hough I shrug as well, as if saying I had no idea who one of the wolves were. After a moment I shook my head and stood up, balancing on the branch for a moment before easily hopping down to the next branch. Finally I reached the ground and I flicked my tail, padding off into the forest and disappearing as the bushes swayed over me and hid me from view, I quickly padded in the direction of the woloves scent, figuring they were not on my territory but I wanted to make sure as one of the scents was Dark's.

◄ The Clashing Border ►
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Lavi watched as Howl got out of the tree then went over after the scents. She glared at Bandi slightly, without Rain noticing. Then turned around and went after Howl just in case he needed back up. Not that it was him who was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I watched as Howl left to take care of the wolves. Seeing Lavi leave as well she jumped down. "You did well. Stay here with Clawess." I said loping off to help Howl.

-the clashing border-
Back to top Go down
Bandi

Bandi

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Bandi tilted his head. "You can't tell me what to do." he whined when she left. He glanced towards Clawess then ran off after Rain.
Back to top Go down
Clawess

Location : How could you not see me?! I'm right in front of your face!

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:32 am

I look up, my thoughts broken, as the others trot of. I sniff the air wondering where they were going. I smell my sister! I hop up, then race to catch up with them.
~Clashing borders~
Back to top Go down
Howl
Alpha
Howl

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 am

I finally arrive at the den, gently carrying the bundle that held the small child inside. I sighed and glanced around, seeing that I was the first one that made to the clearing and I turned to the dens entrance before silently padding inside. I glanced around the cool cave, wondering what to do with her and when the others would come back. I sighed and sat down in the corner of the den where I could barely see before I sat the bundle down. The bundle barely moved and I frowned, suddenly worried that she was hurt but when I nosed through the covers I saw that she was still breathing. I sighed in relief and lied down, nosing the blanket back over the baby before pressing my fur slightly against her, feeling her cool skin. I waited for the others, still thinking of what to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◄ The Main Den ►   ◄ The Main Den ► - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

◄ The Main Den ►
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next